The awards keep coming. I never thought when I started this little blog that I would have awards backed up to be received. But since I do, I will accept another one today.
I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Priceless Joy. She has been a wonderful friend to me since we found each other here on WordPress. I am thankful for her help through some really rough spots and I truly believe that her prayers and well-wishes have made me a stronger person.
Here are the VBA rules that can be found at versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, here goes another 7 things about myself:
1) I love pizza.
2) I was almost done with my third year of college when I had to quit for medical reasons.
3) I speak fluent Spanish.
4) I have only been out of the country one time…I went to Mexico for a month.
5) I would love to visit Europe some day.
6) I no longer have a belly button (weird, right?)
7) I have an ISFJ personality type according to http://16personalities.com.
And here are my nominees (I’m choosing to nominate 10 people instead of 15…this award stuff is tiring!)
2) Walking Through Pain
3) Painfully Aware
4) the REmissionary
5) Just A Little Background Noise 2.0
6) Green Grows Dark
7) Chronic Rants
8) Anonymous Real Thoughts
9) Speaking of Marriage
10) Oh What A Pain in the …