Thanks to Julie @ The Nocturnal Laundress, I. Have been nominated for the Unique Leaves Award. I am honored to be nominated for another award, and especially one so, well, unique ;).
Here are the rules to accept the award:
The “Unique Leaves Award” Rules
1) Display the award logo in your blog.
2) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3) Tell us how you and your blog are unique.
4) What are your thoughts about being unique?
5) Nominate 10 others blogger for this award and link to them.
6) Notify those bloggers for the nomination.
Rules 1 & 2, check.
Rule #3: Tell us how you and your blog are unique.
My blog is unique because I put my heart and soul into it. Many of my posts were written with tears rolling down my face as my emotion poured out into the writing. I may say a little too much at times, but I feel that in order to help others the most, I have to be transparent.
Rule #4: What are your thoughts about being unique?
I think that we are all unique in our own ways. That’s what makes us different…special. It is a humbling thought that nowhere in the world is another person just like you nor will there ever be one. You have to make your mark somehow…this is how I’ve chosen to make mine.
So, without further adieu, here are my ten nominees:
Again, thank you Julie for the award. I will proudly add it to my wall.